Apply online by July 16 and receive a $50 Book Credit!*
*Given as credit toward purchases of college textbooks for the 2018 fall semester. Valid in the Fairhaven Baptist College bookstore only.
Complete the General Application Form
Have the following items on hand before beginning this application form:
- Personal, academic, and church information
- Brief personal testimony of salvation
- Medical history
- Application fee of $25 (payable by debit/credit card)
Request and/or Submit the Pastor's Recommendation
Applicants must have a Pastor's Recommendation on file.
Request and/or Submit Character References
Applicants must have 2 character reference forms on file. Forms should be submitted by persons who are well acquainted with you.
Request your high school transcripts be sent to FBC.
Applicants must have their official transcripts sent to the Admissions Office.
- The high school from which the applicant graduated must complete an official transcript. This transcript must show the date of graduation, if applicable.
- If you have completed the GED, the official scores must be sent directly to the Admissions Office.
- The applicant completing his final semester of high school must request his official transcript be sent after the final grades are recorded.
You're almost done!
Thank you for completing your application. We will be in touch shortly regarding acceptance and other details. In the meantime, if you have questions, feel free to send us a quick email or give us a call (1-800-SEE-FHBC). We are excited about the opportunities available at Fairhaven Baptist College, and we look forward to your joining our wonderful student body!