Create an Account
Applicants must create an admissions portal account through Blackbaud.
This online platform will help you navigate the admissions process and track your application progress.
- Create your account
- Accept the email invitation and create a password
- Confirm your account with the security code
- Sign in
Complete the General Application Form
Have the following items on hand before beginning this application form:
- Personal, academic, and church information
- Brief personal testimony of salvation
- Application fee of $50 (payable by debit/credit card)
- Applicants must have a Pastor’s Recommendation on file.
- Applicants must have 2 character reference forms on file.
- This is in addition to the pastor’s recommendation from Step 3.
- Character reference forms can be sent via the online portal and these forms should be submitted by persons with whom you are well acquainted with.
Request your high school transcripts be sent to FBC.
Applicants must have their official transcripts sent to the Admissions Office.
- The high school from which the applicant graduated must complete an official transcript. This transcript must show the date of graduation, if applicable.
- If you have completed the GED, the official scores must be sent directly to the Admissions Office.
- The applicant completing his final semester of high school must request his official transcript be sent after the final grades are recorded.
You’re almost done!
Thank you for completing your application. We will be in touch shortly regarding acceptance and other details. In the meantime, if you have questions, feel free to send us a quick email or give us a call (1-800-SEE-FHBC). We are excited about the opportunities available at Fairhaven Baptist College, and we look forward to your joining our wonderful student body!