Pastoral Theology

Sacred Music


Elementary Education

Secondary Education

One-Year Ministry Service Certificate

Two-year Associates in Bible

Two-year Associates of Arts in Church Ministries (Women)

Master of Arts in Bible

Master of Divinity (for non-Bible college graduates)

Master of Education

For a description of each major, please call (219) 926-6636 and request a college catalog, or go here to view the catalog online.